This applies for stoq, stoqlib, stoqdrivers and kiwi in our Subversion repository:
- branches : separate development branches of stoq
- tags : tags, mostly used by releases
- trunk : main development line, most of the progress happens here
The Stoq repository contains the code specific for the Stoq application.
The bin directory contains binaries:
- debug: debugging facilities, useful to manipulate domain objects
- stoq: launch the main application
- stoqdbadmin: do high level operations on the database
- config: configuration file templates
- glade: glade user interfaces
- pixmaps: images and icons
Files used to build debian/ubuntu packages
Gettext translation template and translations
Source code for external dependencies
- dateutil: Used for time/date deltas and parsing strings
- formencode: Used by sqlobject
Source code for stoqlib
- enums.py: Enumerations used by Stoq
Domain classes are representations of objects which are going to be stored in the database, eg persisted.
Unit tests and doc tests.